Fireproof and antibacterial, ESD (they absorb static electricity and avoid electrostatic discharges) or resistant to industrial oils / aggressive chemical substances / extreme temperatures, the Notrax industrial mats are produced to be used in the most varied field of activities: automotive, logistics, retail, food, pharma, in houses etc.
They are made of very good quality materials (100% nitrite rubber), which meet specific criteria of durability, comfort or safety, have anti stress characteristics and represent a good solution for cable management or dust control.
Basic characteristics of Notrax industrial mats:
- Special resistance and durability
- They offer comfort and safety
- Resistant to slipping, equipped with anti slipping support RedStop™
- They offer insulation against coldness, vibrations and noise
- Created to resist to fire and heat
- Created to resist without problems to industrial oils and aggressive chemical substances
- Some of the models of mats have beveled edges to prevent tripping
- Some of the models absorb static electricity, avoiding electrostatic discharges and protecting equipments
- Some of the models have drainage holes which insure ventilation, allowing different scraps to fall leaving a dry and clean superior surface
- The products are also available in versions with yellow edges, according to the standard OSHA 1910-144
To visualize the whole range of industrial mats, please click on this link